Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Oh my randomness
Well, I have a picture of me at 21 weeks... somewhere, but Dan updated the computer then downgraded the computer and I have no idea where the pictures are. I have not taken any new pictures since 21 weeks (and now I am 25 weeks) because the batteries that we have in the camera are dead. We need to buy some rechargeable batteries (we have some, but they are no good). Jack is making this blog session difficult because he has his head laying on the laptop keyboard. He is cute, but every once in awhile he pushes a button. Not to mention he is right by the backspace key, so every time I need to use it, I push his little nose (sometimes he bites me). Now he is staring at me with his evil look and I do not know why... he will survive. Nathaniel is really active (mostly at night), which I love! He also gets active when he is hungry (well, at least when I am hungry)! Sorry that my blogs have moved from well formed paragraphs to jumping around from subject to subject (at least that is how I feel). I am convinced that since Nathaniel's brain is making all kinds of new connections and growing rapidly, that my brain is the one sacrificing connections to make his better (aka... I am losing my mind). Yesterday I set aside my food processor because it is broken and a replacement was supposed to arrive sometime this week. I continued to clean the kitchen (cause I am sick of living in a mess... ahhhh) and then I heard a knock at the door, it was the UPS man with my new food processor :D I set the new food processor on the couch until I could get to it later. Well, later arrived and I got my new food processor and set it out on the (newly cleaned) counter and went to get the old food processor to package it up to send it back to kitchenaid. Well, this is the point that I realized that I have lost my mind. The old food processor was not where I remember putting it. So, I checked everywhere, the cabinets, the pantry, the fridge, the bedroom, the office, the closets, the couches, the bathroom, and even the oven. About 15 minutes later after realizing I am NUTS, I thought of the most obvious place (I remembering putting the food processor on top of the little cabinet near the kitchen)... the darn thing was INSIDE the stand alone cabinet. I do not know why I did not check there before I checked the fridge and the oven, but I was sure that it was a great possibility that my nutty brain might have stuck the darn thing in the fridge. I was really at my last straw with the food processor when I found it... I had come to the conclusion that I was going to have to have Dan find it when he got home and for some reason, this thought terrified me... I could envision it... Dan walks in and I say, "Find the food processor" and he looks at me and says, it is right there. Kind of like losing your keys when they are in your hand. Lucky for me I found it! I also learned another valuable lesson this week. Do not ask someone who has no filter (aka Dan) if your butt is getting fat. Now granted, he did not say yes... instead, he said... DRUMROLL PLEASE... "no, it is not fat, but it looks like there is cottage cheese on it, but you already know that"! WHAT!?!?!? WHAT DID HE SAY!?!?!? Well, at least I know that he will not lie to me. I am like, "how am I supposed to know that my butt looks like cottage cheese? I cannot see it". Anyway... one more lesson in marriage learned (hopefully for both of us). I love him dearly even if he lacks tact! Jack just tried to chew the corner of the laptop (he is a strange cat). I know that was random, but hey! I will try to convince Dan to walk to Walgreens or Albertsons with me to get some rechargeable batteries so that we can get some pictures of my belly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment