Is there anyone out there? I am finding it odd that suddenly no one is "commenting" to any of my post! Are they really that boring or are you all out doing something fun and interesting that I was not invited to? :(
After my last post yesterday, poor Nate got sicker :( His fever spiked at 101.2 and he was an unhappy boy! Dan and I went out and bought a cool mist humidifier. We actually have two humidifiers at home, but not a cool mist one, which is what we need for Nate's room, plus they are in storage and we are not at home, we are at Char's. So anyway, we bought a cool mist humidifier last night and kept it on all night long! WHAT A LIFE SAVER! Nate woke up this morning feeling much better... he did not wake up at all last night and he was not coughing or sneezing during the night! Might I add... DAN DID NOT SNORE! Anytime there is moisture in the air, Dan doesn't snore... which means that I can actually sleep in the same room as my husband. Most of you probably do not understand exactly how exciting this is for me because you can normally sleep in the same room as your spouse, but Dan and I have rarely ever woken up in the same room as each other in the year and 5 months we have been married (lol... the year and 3 months we have been living together)! Needless to say, I think that a humidifier is going to be a permanent fixture in our bedroom (especially since I prefer humidity to dryness anyone... good ole Southern gal)! Back to the subject... Nate is feeling much better today. He has not been as stuffed up today as he was and his temperature is back to normal. I am really glad that I listened to my gut on this one yesterday and got him to the doctor before it got bad. I am sure that I would have figured it out (and so would my family) that he was indeed sick once his temperature spiked, but I knew in my gut that something was wrong well before that happened! Yeah for a mother's intuition!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I used to think the same thing. "Is anyone there?" So I got Feedjit. You can check it out at the very bottom of my blog. It shows who comes to visit your blog (and it's free and easy to set up. you can even change the colors so it matches your blog). Now I'm surprised at how many visit!
So glad to hear Nate's feeling better. Poor little dude. And glad you found a solution for the snoring issue :)
i'm glad nate's better! i'm also glad we have a humidifier just in case we ever need it! thanks for the info :-)
Post a Comment