Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Continuing to Continue




<--- PROUD PARENTS!!! Oh, I was so proud this day and Daniel gave the most beautiful blessing I have ever heard. I am not just saying this because it was the blessing of my first born either! There was not a dry eye in the room, it was truly amazing!










<--- The Hall Clan... My mom's cousin Susan, her daughter Deborah, Diane's daughter Desiree, my mom's cousin Diane, Diane's husband Dale, my great aunt Shirley and us!











<--- Dan's best friend Ephraim! He was supposed to be in the circle while blessing Nate, but unfortunately did not make it in time! However, he did make it in time for the pictures :D











<--- My sister Autumn and her fiance Ian! (So weird to say my sister's fiance by the way)






<--- All of but two of Nate's living grandmothers. Dan's mother (Gran E) Winona, my mommy (Grandmommy) Robbin, my Great-grandmother (Granny) Gloria, me and Nate, and my grandma (Mimi) Jean. Missing from the picture are my Great Grandma Irene Dixon and my Grandma Patricia Jeanne Thomas. Also missing from the picture is Dan's Stepmother Kim Weber and her Mom and step-mother.


FYI... Mimi's name is Gloria Jean, her name sake of course being her mother and I am Stephanie Jean, my name sake being Mimi and my Grandma Patricia Jeanne Thomas







<--- My lovely mother Robbin, beautiful sister Autumn, handsome hubby Dan, sweet son Nathaniel, and myself :D











<--- Again, my mom and sister with me and Nate

1 comment:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

I loved hearing that story. We are still bummed that we missed it all.
Thanks again for coming by the hospital Stephanie (even though I wasn't in the best of moods), you guys are great friends. Tell Dan and Nate Hi from us.